1. Spring RTS "Spring is a project to create the best RTS engine ever (no joke). There are three principle goals which we hope to achieve:
- Build a flexible and powerful 3D RTS engine that can handle large numbers of units and state-of-the-art special effects and animation.
- Support new games and maps with powerful built-in Lua language support that allows game designers to realize their goals and develop better and better games.
- Support end-users, fix bugs and provide the best support we can."
StencylWorks isn't your average game creation software; it's a gorgeous, intuitive toolset that accelerates your workflow and then gets out of the way. We take care of the essentials like physics and native APIs so you can focus on what's important—making your game yours."
3. http://unity3d.com/ is an editor and engine that lets you author for desktop, web or mobile and has nice features such as an asset gallery/store built in.